Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sat Aug 2nd: Justice Cash




Today was the day of the airplane flights! I'm sure that everyone had a great time. As for me, I was taught the game cribbage, by the help of Mr. and Ms. Hilton. At first I didn't really understand it, but after a while I finally got all the rules of play. The second flight was best of all for me. It was short, smooth and easy!

After everyone had gathered their baggage, we went along in several (5) minivans to the church/ campsite. The journey in the cars was very enjoyable. Tim, Jim, Tyler, Caleb, Alex, John and me were all in one minivan. We told jokes, and listened to music. When we arrived at the church, everyone unloaded and packed their stuff into their rooms. Then, it was pizza time! I ate my share and talked with the other guys. Almost everyone proceeded outside to play some games like basketball, baseball, and frisbee. Next we had a meeting. Our group sang some songs, read some verses, prayed and discussed what the future plans for the week were to be. When the meeting came to an end, many people went to the store to buy a few more things. And then the best part came...we all crashed on our beds.

No comments: